LettreHenri Poincaré à Eugénie Poincaré - avril 1875
Ma chère maman,
1. It is not of a kingdom.
2. The last event is happened in a determined moment, but not the first.
3. The last and the first events are not happened upon Miss Courtet or upon any one.
4. She was not yet seated.
5. She had not yet said: I believed that I should not come; I had spoken to; it is an officer.
6. What the great manufacturer maked, is some thing very useful for the life.
7. This gentleman did not know miss Courtet.
8. The thing was not in the object that he maked.
9. This object had belonged to miss Courtet.
1. Is the mass whose the point was the centre of gravity in the last event, a mass only composed with some gaz, or with some liquid or solid or with all this things.
2. Is it the air that was in the chest of miss Courtet.
3. The first question for the first event.
4. Was the atom of carbon in the first event in a molecul that was solid or liquid.
5. Has miss Courtet maked the act that has determined the moment of the last event: with her head and the organs adjacent to it, with her arms, with her legs, with her body, or with all this things, with his mouth?
6. Have I remarked this act?
7. Is it happened before you have said; we have seen Mignon.
8. Is the second event happened a long time, a longer than a month for example, before Romulus dead.
9. Was the atom in a molecul composed with hydrogen? With oxygen?
10. Was the atom in the blood of Romulus, in his muscles, in his bones.
11. Was it in the head of Romulus, in his arms, in his legs, in his body.
12. Was it in a determined point.
13 Is the last event happened in a determined moment.
14. The twelvth and thirteenth questions for the thirst and fourth events.
15. Was Lewis the eleventh or Carl in the town where where the first event is happened.
16. Was this town Peronne or the town where Carl has maked a butchery before he is gone in Beauvais.
17. Was the atom in a binary, ternary, etc. body? (question maked for the second time).
18. Was the in the body of Lewis, or of Carl, or of [1 mot illisible].
19. Was the body where the atoms was in the fourth event, an acid, an organic body, a composition of the carbon with a metal, with a metalloid.
20. Is the event happened since the nineteenth Mai, since the twentieth December, since I am gone in the skool, I am gone in the first holidays of februar? in the great holidays.
21. Was some body a great actor in this event.
23. Was it a politic man.
24. Were it you; was it.
25. Is it some body that I have soon seen.
Lieu d’archivage (ahpo:archivedAt)
Section (dans le livre) (ahpo:sectionNumber)
Nombre de pages (ahpo:numberOfPages)
Transcription de (bibo:transcriptOf)
Est une partie de (dcterms:isPartOf)
Noms cités (ahpo:citeName)
Mots d'argot polytechnicien cités (ahpo:citeArgot)
« Henri Poincaré à Eugénie Poincaré - Avril 1875 ». La Correspondance De Jeunesse d’Henri Poincaré : Les années De Formation, De l’École Polytechnique à l’École Des Mines (1873-1878). Archives Henri Poincaré, s. d., Archives Henri Poincaré, s. d, La correspondance d'Henri Poincaré, accessed 20 October 2020, http://henripoincare.fr/s/correspondance/item/13518